• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

Is Lumina NRG Eye Lift Beneficial For Your Eyes Or harmful?

Tiracey Mivarish

In a poll of 50 consumers of the Lumina NRG flat iron, 90% of respondents reported being happy with the product and claiming to have noticed visible effects including smoother, less dimpling, and even-textured skin. Come experience all the drama and excitement with us. Discover what's going on behind the scenes in our stores to make your visit interesting. By distributing your skincare products on your face and enabling deeper skin penetration, the premium Lumina NRD ultrasonic infuser works.

Care Guidelines

Avoid using the Eye Wand near water. After usage, clean the massage head with a dry towel and switch off your device. If a deeper clean is required, rinse the cloth until it is almost dry. After adding some antibacterial soap, clean the massage head. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs tariffs, and/or other charges levied by the destination nation (such as handling fees). Usually, these fees must be paid when the shipment reaches its final destination.

Customer feedback

I love it so much. You will see its effects after only one application. I use it with eye cream or coffee for the eye contour. For the remainder of the face, you can use serum, hyaluronic acid, or face cream. With each application, the skin seems more radiant and well-hydrated.

I use this wand to help skin care products around my eyes absorb more quickly. This has significantly reduced puffiness as I carefully transfer it from the inner eye region out to discharge through the lymphatic system. It is quite easy to use. Simply hold the wand on your skin, and the light vibration will begin. highly recommended

Conclusion

If you want some immediate results without any negative side effects, you should give the Lumina Machines a shot. Here, you may also view additional micro-current devices. Lumina NRG is dedicated to creating the best equipment and products for skin renewal. The advanced technology underlying LUMINA NRG face and body tools is endorsed by several top board-certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons since it is supported by medical research and adapted to allow non-invasive treatment.