• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

HCM Sevilla vs Fenerbahce Prediction

Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this UEFA Europa League game:
Sevilla meets Fenerbahce in a match of a round in UEFA Europa League this at 20:00 GMT.

Statistics predict a full time result of 2:0.

The winner is likely to be Sevilla.

The Analysis suggest Under 2.5 goals in this match. Based on the soccer tips today that experts conduct accurate analysis and prediction many times.

And a No for both teams to score.

The match prediction to the football match Sevilla vs Fenerbahce in the UEFA Europa League compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Betting Tips Today is a method used in sports betting, to predict the outcome of football matches by means of statistical tools.

Free access to the latest soccer tips 1x2 fully compiled from top football experts

KEY INFORMATION

In the last 5 matches Sevilla have won 1 match, 1 ended in a draw and they have lost 3 matches.

As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Sevilla have 3 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 2 matches with a No in both teams to score.

In the Over Under 2.5 market Sevilla in the last 5 matches got over 2.5 goals in 3 matches, and under 2.5 goals in 2 matches.

Sevilla have scored 7 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 12 goals.

See the more : To win in every game, it is necessary to accurately predict the happenings as well as the results that the experts have not shown you, I will show you Series Soccer Tips

In the last 5 matches Fenerbahce have won 4 matches, 1 ended in a draw and they have lost 0 matches.

As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Fenerbahce have 4 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 1 match with a No in both teams to score.

In the Over Under 2.5 market Fenerbahce in the last 5 matches got over 2.5 goals in 4 matches, and under 2.5 goals in 1 match.

Fenerbahce have scored 16 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 5 goals.

Stoner

Classic soccer is considered a leader in sports betting around the world. but it seems to me that new sports are emerging and are gaining greater popularity. all this comes from Asia and Africa.

Harris93

Hey! I couldn’t pass it by)) I myself am involved in sports betting and can compare what makes a profit. I am confident that sports in Africa have more options for making a profit on a regular basis. You may be a newbie but Uncover the Thrills of Melbet Kenya. It's very simple if you use their bonus program and statistics from past games.