• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

Interested in abstract options

bigkrit

I really enjoy doing abstract style paint by numbers. I find them almost meditative to complete with the repetitive shapes and lack of concrete imagery. Do you carry any good abstract or geometric themed kits? Organic shapes, splatters, tessellations, etc would be great. I'm open to color palettes. Just looking for something I can get lost in without worrying about perfection. Let me know if you have any cool abstract or non-objective options as those are my favorite to unwind with after long days! Easy to get into a flow state.

ChikiPuki2012

Hello folks! My book club is looking for a fun new activity to do together. I think a group paint by number night could be amazing! We could get wine, put on some music, and all work on canvases from Figuredart . It'll be such a great bonding creative activity for us. I can't wait to suggest it to the group.