• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

Fullfitall Swimwear Reviews: Legit Or Scam?

Riva Jarrell

Fullfitall.com's product pricing is based on figures computed in US dollars (US$). Prices in foreign currencies are translated from US dollars using the latest recent conversion rates. Prices presented in non-US currency denominations on the Site, other than on particular product pages, may not be the most current due to shifting currency values. Non-US currency denominations may be incorrect in areas of the Site such as promotional banners, promotional pages, and information on product category pages. The price shown on a product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current amount you must pay to fullfitall.com, excluding delivery.

Policy on Intellectual Property Infringement

It is fullfitall.com's policy to take appropriate action to uphold and acknowledge all relevant State, Federal, and International laws in connection with anything that is alleged to infringe any trademark, copyright, patent, and all or any other Intellectual Property rights. If you are the owner of intellectual property rights and feel that fullfitall.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available items and/or services that infringe on your rights, please contact us at Support Center.

Can't seem to find what you're looking for? It's time to discover more about our newest swimwear line. Immerse yourself in summer with our new arrivals collection! FULLFITALL provides everything you need for fun in the sun, from bikinis, tankini tops, and pool dresses to all of your trip requirements! Our extensive collection of seductive black bikini sets, underwire tankini tops, full coverage one piece swimsuits, cover ups, and swimdresses. This summer, show off your sexiness. Use fashion icons to project a sleek, confident, and assertive image. FULLFITALL designs distinctive swimsuits for women of all sizes, ranging from 10 to 24, with a focus on longer swimsuits that keep you supported and comfortable. For each distinctive swimweardesign, we provide outstanding value, superb craftsmanship, and long-lasting quality.

What is the Return and Refund Policy at FullFitAll?
You should read the Amazon Return Policy and Amazon Refund Policy documents before returning or refunding from Amazon. If you have any particular questions, you can contact the seller for extra information if there is a technicality involved. Items that are faulty, damaged, or the wrong product can be returned within 30 days. Return items must be sold and/or fulfilled directly by Amazon(FBA); otherwise, the consumer may be required to pay for return postage.

How Can I Check the Status of My FullFitAll Order?
Do you want to track your Amazon order that hasn't arrived yet? Then, after placing a purchase, go to amazon.com and contact the seller:

Can I contact FullFitAll before placing my order on Amazon?
Yes, you have the option of contacting the seller before placing your order on Amazon. Quickly Before placing an order, go to the FullFitAll Amazon shop and seek for the "Ask a Question" option to contact the seller and ask any questions you have. Your inquiry will be sent to the seller via Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging Service. The merchant will usually react to your email within two business days. All you need to do is go to the order page and find the order of interest with the list of orders. For the chosen order, select "Problem with Order" and choose the appropriate Problem, then "Contact Seller". You should provide information that would be reviewed. The steps are pretty easy to follow,

What Do I Do If I Got Charged Without Ordering Anything from FullFitAll?
Please check your credit bill to recall if the order was placed from a website store or Amazon. If you still have questions about the chargeback, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Amazon seller to confirm if there is a problem. You can learn more about contacting a Seller on Amazon from here.